Animal Politics Animal Politics

fantastic Flash

incredible stuff, the best flash I have seen on here in a while, TV production quality for sure. Get this on the front page!!

50 Llamas Day 50 Llamas Day

fantastic!

absolutely excellent stuff man, the animation is top notch, the sound is awesome and it has a nice little story. I would go so far to say this is the best thing I have seen on Newgrounds for weeks. Seriously well done man. Hope to see more.

Sun&Moon Conversation 2 Sun&Moon Conversation 2

nice one :)

yeh, is a good little short, like others have said, its the voice acting that brings it up a level definitely, you can see Family Guy influences in there (not that thats a bad thing). funny aswell. hope to see more in the series. nice work man

inturrupting inturrupting

does what it says :)

like you said, not the greatest storyline, but i love the animation, and the lip synching is really accurate, well done man

dogfly responds:

thanks

jackson in the box jackson in the box

hilarious

really good stuff man, simple idea but works really well, good impression of MJ and the dialogue is hilarious, nice one.

Antigorod Antigorod

beautiful.

the most artistic thing I have ever seen on NG I think, extremely stylish and some great flash in there. cant wait for your next 'big' submission. congrats.